- Outstanding scientific expertise and consultancy
- Innovative in-house diet-induced animal models
- Gold-standard methods to evaluate kidney fonction and pathology: Glomerular Filtration Rate measurement using FITC-inulin and FITC-sinistrin i.v. injection, albumin/creatinine ratio, histopathology (glomerulosclerosis, inflammation, fibrosis)
- Dedicated research platform to evaluate the proof of efficacy of your compounds in Diabetic Nephropathy
- Customized research solutions to target your needs
Animal Experimental Models for Diabetic Nephropathy
0.3% salt supplemented / uni-nephrectomized SDT fatty rat
In-house model: the SDT fatty rat model, developed in partnership with CLEA Japan Inc., is totally devoted to diabetic nephropathy.
Although developed recently, this novel rat model has been already presented in many first-in class international meeting on nephrology – see the last model update presented at the Kidney week 2017
Mouse models of diabetic nephropathy
Physiogenex can also provide mouse models for diabetic nephropahty to evaluate drug efficacy on kidney function and pathological features.
For more information about our mouse models, please contact us