DYSLIPIDAEMIA AND ATHEROSCLEROSIS PRECLINICAL CRO SERVICES
Pionneer in the development of animal models and radiotracer-based experiments, Physiogenex provides dyslipidaemia preclinical CRO services with validated in-house diet-induced animal models. Thanks to our expertise, we help our clients to evaluate their drug compounds targeting dyslipidaemia and atherosclerosis. We also offer consulting services and customized research solutions to optimize your projects.
We provide a large panel of capabilities with gold-standard and radio-tracer based experiments: lipoprotein kinetics, macrophage-to-faeces reverse cholesterol transport to trace cholesterol metabolism or VCAM-1 nuclear imaging to label inflammation in atherosclerotic plaques.
Dyslipidaemia and atherosclerosis in vivo disease models
Dyslipidaemia and atherosclerosis preclinical CRO services
In vivo drug efficacy studies
- Macrophage-to faeces reverse cholesterol transport
- ox-LDL reverse cholesterol transport
- HDL / LDL – cholesterol turnover
- Intestinal triglycerides / cholesterol absorption
- VLDL-TG production test
- VCAM-1 nuclear imaging services
Biochemistry assays and histology
- Lipid tolerance test
- Faeces analysis (faecal cholesterol and bile acids excretion)
- FPLC lipoprotein profiling
- Cardiometabolic parameters
- Basic services: body weight, food intake, lipid homeostasis, blood collection and tissue harvesting
Our major publications on Dyslipidemia
- “Upregulating reverse cholesterol transport with cholesteryl ester transfer protein inhibition requires combination with the LDL-lowering drug berberine in dyslipidemic hamsters “. Briand F, Thieblemont Q, Muzotte E, Sulpice T. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2013 Jan;33(1):13-23.
- “Evaluation of Antiatherogenic Properties of Ezetimibe Using (3)H-Labeled Low-Density-Lipoprotein cholesterol and (99m)Tc-cAbVCAM1-5 SPECT in ApoE(-/-) Mice Fed the Paigen Diet “. Dumas LS, Briand F, Clerc R, Brousseau E, Montemagno C, Ahmadi M, Bacot S, Soubies A, Perret P, Riou LM, Devoogdt N, Lahoutte T, Barone-Rochette G, Fagret D, Ghezzi C, Sulpice T, Broisat A . J Nucl Med. 2017 Jul;58(7):1088-1093.
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION