Physiogenex provides preclinical CRO services and expertise with a 15-year expertise in evaluating drugs targeting obesity/diabetes, NASH/fibrosis, diabetic nephropathy & cardiovascular complications, dyslipidemia/atherosclerosis.
See our most popular models:
- ultra-fast 3-week NASH mouse model
- Our unique human-like NASH hamster model validated with OCA and elafibranor
- MCD mouse and CCl4 or TAA liver fibrosis models
- Our original DIO rat model fed a free-choice diet
- DIO mouse model for radioactive clamp experiments
- Innovative and awarded diabetic nephropathy mouse and rat models
- Atherosclerosis models
All our models are provided with benchmarks and validated in vivo experiments, biochemical assays and histology analysis/NAS scoring. Frozen/fixed biological samples from our models can be shipped to test your biomarkers and therapeutic target.
PRECLINICAL CRO SERVICES FOR DRUGS TARGETING METABOLIC DISORDERS