IMMUNOMETABOLISM PRECLINICAL CRO SERVICES
Physiogenex offers immunometabolism preclinical CRO services to evaluate the effects of your drugs on the key role of the immune system on low-grade inflammation in various tissues, leading to metabolic diseases.
Combined with our in vivo experiments, and using Fluorescence-Activated Cell Sorting (FACS) analyses, we validate the efficacy of your treatment:
- Through the characterization of a current panel of innate and adaptive immune cells in metabolic tissues (e.g. adipose tissue, liver, intestine…),
- Simultaneously on both the immune system and metabolic parameters,
- On different tailor-made in vivo models (high fat fed-induced insulin resistance, obesity, NASH in mice, suitable to all mouse models).
Physiogenex also delivers preclinical CRO services to evaluate the effects of your drugs or pre/probiotics on intestinal inflammation, using the dextran sodium sulfate (DSS) induced colitis mouse model.
Combining our in vivo experiments, and biochemistry/histology analyses, we validate the efficacy of your treatment:
- By assessing intestinal permeability with the fluorescent tracer FITC-dextran
- Determining the inflammation marker lipocalin-2 levels in both plasma and feces
- Providing a histopathological scoring based on colon swiss roll H&E staining
Immunometabolism experimental in vivo models
Immunometabolism preclinical services
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION