Physiogenex SAS is subject to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679/EU) adopted on April 27, 2016 and is committed to complying with obligations regarding the protection of personal data.
Principal information about us
- Company name: Physiogenex SAS
- Legal structure: a simplified joint-stock company registered under French law
- Company address: Zone de la Masquère – Rue de l’Hers – 31750 ESCALQUENS
- Phone contact: +33532097980
- Share capital: 18 700,00 €
- RCS company registry: Toulouse 450326111
- VAT registration number: FR78 450 326 111
- Publication director: Thierry Sulpice
The website is hosted by
- Alwaysdata SARL
- VAT registration number: FR 66 492893490
- Address: 91 Rue du Faubourg Saint Honoré – 75008 PARIS
- Phone contact: +33 1 84 16 23 40
What types of personal data do we collect?
The personal data we collect varies according to the purpose of the collection and the service we offer.
- Browser history (viewed pages on our site, access date, access location and IP address): to develop and improve our services, communication methods and the functionality of our websites
- Contact via the contact form: when you contact us via the website’s contact form, we request that you provide personal and/or professional information about yourself: name, surname, your company name, mail. This information allows us to answer your request and will then be stored in order to manage our prospect or client list, and send you marketing communications relating to our business or other information we think may be of interest to you.
- Contact via the Spontaneous Application page contact form: when you contact us via the website contact form at tab “Jobs” – “Submit your candidature”, we request that you provide personal and/or professional information about yourself: name, surname, mail. You may attach your CV. This information allows us to process your job application and contact you if Physiogenex is interested in your professional profile. However, if it does not meet our criteria all personal information transmitted to Physiogenex is destroyed.
Recipients of Personal Information:
Your Personal (Name, Surname) and Professional (Company name, mail, position). Information is collected to be processed by company internal departments. The information is handled according to the department’s activity. Below you’ll find a non-exhaustive list of Physiogenex departments and their use of your Personal Information:
- Sales department: creates and maintains commercial relationships with prospects and customers.
- Production department: exchanges with customers regarding orders and studies.
- Administrative department: follow-up on customer invoices or contracts.
- Quality department: follow-up on customer satisfaction.
- By our hosting company
Personal information is stored and managed on our hosting company’s controlled, safe and protected servers, located in the European Economic Area (EEA)
- By Physiogenex
We safeguard the Personal Information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
Right to access, portability and deletion of your personal data
You have the right to access, correct or update your personal data at any time. Your personal data is portable and removable. It can therefore be moved, copied, transmitted electronically or deleted on request.
If you want to exercise your rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.