STATE OF THE ART PRECLINICAL CRO FACILITIES
Physiogenex has gradually grown within the field of metabolic diseases since its incorporation more than 15 years ago, and now offers entirely new preclinical CRO facilities opened, in July 2019, to provide the highest quality in preclinical services to our customers.
Physiogenex facilities features
- Surface of the site: 5000m²,
- Building surface area: 1010m²,
- Separated laboratories: Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Cell culture, radioactive laboratories,
- Animal housing: quarantine area – Specific pathogen free (SPF area).
To ensure optimal study progress and animal wellbeing, the housing cages are ventilated and enriched. Depending on the various study requirements, animals are housed in groups with controlled environmental parameters in the housing zone: temperature, pressure, humidity, brightness, and light cycle.
Environment and security
Physiogenex is conscious of the environmental impact of its activities. Therefore we built our new facilities making sure to limit our energy consumption and using the latest energy saving systems.
- Energy-efficient appliances,
- Various energy saving systems: lighting control, water flow reducers and infrared detectors,
- Emergency generator to secure our samples and products in case of power shutdown.
With these brand new and modern preclinical CRO facilities, Physiogenex continues to develop its activities and remains a leading preclinical CRO for metabolic disorders targeting drugs.
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION