- Boldness and Innovation : Because we confront challenges head-on and propose daring new solutions.
- Flexibility : Because we are continuously adapting to our constantly-changing business and social environment.
- A Customer-Focused Commitment to Quality : Because customer satisfaction is the cornerstone of our business policy.
- Integrity : Because we are committed to strong moral principles and always strive to do the right thing.
- Respect : Because we promote appreciation for diversity and mutual respect of all persons.
- Team Spirit : Because we are convinced that together, we go further.
- Humane Treatment of Animals : Because we are committed to respecting the 3Rs :Replace, Refine, Reduce.
- Responsibility : Because we operate our business in an ethical and responsible manner.
Quality, Health and Safety Policies
Since Physiogenex SAS was founded, we have always strived to provide our clients with outstanding consulting services, preclinical studies and R&D scientific expertise.
Our approach to quality is founded in Good Laboratory Practices. It has allowed us to establish a quality assurance system that ensures employee compliance with our operational policies and guarantees accurate, consistent and traceable results.
We have begun to implement a new quality management system to support the requirements of ISO 9001 : 2015 and promote continuous improvement.
In order to achieve our mission in accordance with our values, we are committed to continuous improvement of our quality management system and the implementation of our process approach.
Our Quality, Health and Safety Policies for the year encompass the following :
Client orientation – Our objective is to improve the quality of our services and client satisfaction (delivery on deadlines and responsiveness ; fulfillment of client requirements, consulting and client support).
Improvement of our financial performance (control of non-quality-related costs, increasing profitability, material resources and productivity).
Internal processes – Our goal is to optimize our internal operations through use of the process approach and establishment of measurable objectives (to enhance the efficiency of operational and associated support processes).
Health and safety – We will continue to ensure a safe and healthy working environment.
As CEO/CSO of Physiogenex, I pledge to commit all necessary means and resources to comply with our regulatory requirements and implement the above policies.
I expect our employees to be proactive in policy compliance to achieve our common objectives and improve our performance.
Thierry SULPICE, Ph.D.