CETP apo B100 HFD mouse model
- To test drugs affecting both diabetes and dyslipidemia in an obese, insulin resistant and dyslipidemic model.
- A model specifically designed to perform the most predictive in vivo experiments: euglycemic hyperinsulinemic clamp, in vivo macrophage-to-feces reverse cholesterol transport (RCT) and LDL/HDL kinetics.
- Positive reference compounds: torcetrapib, metformin, sitagliptin
- Whole body FFA turnover
- Whole body glucose turnover
- Muscles / Adipocytes ex vivo glucose uptake
- Muscles / Adipocytes ex vivo FFA oxydation
- Adipocytes ex vivo lypolysis
- Lipid tolerance test
- Glucose tolerance test
- Insulin tolerance test
- VLDL-TG production test
- Intestinal TG / cholesterol absorption
Additional services are available on our technical platform.